The Atlanta Section has an active calendar that includes various educational courses as well as multiple opportunities to network and socialize with industry peers. To keep abreast with our upcoming events follow the calendar below.
To Save on fees and learn more of the benefits of an IES membership click here!
You are invited to join the Atlanta Chapter of the IES for a virtual event discussing LEDs and the keys for successful design and implementation.
Our speakers are two of the most knowledgable dimming and control specialists in the lighting industry. Eric Lind, Executive VP of Global Specifications for Lutron and Gilles Abrahamse, VP & General Manager of Digital Luminaire Components for Acuity Brands. Both have years of experience and their qualifications are entirely too lengthy to list here! Our experts will discuss several topics, all listed below, then will be available for Q&A. We believe this will be informative and lead to more answers than questions on how control projects can be optimized as tools for our projects, and used as they were originally intended and specified.
The Discussion Topics include:
- Legacy dimming protocols (phase, 0-10V), related benefits/challenges
- Wired digital dimming systems and their benefits
- Wireless dimming systems and their benefits
- Dimming and quality of light: dimming range/TLA/flicker
- Compatibility – what questions should be asked and verified?
- Dynamic / tunable white: standards and challenges
Please join us for this awesome discussion!
Wherever You Are! Use the Access code 831-133-645